Saturday, February 21, 2009

Meijer buy 10 get the 11th free sale

OH yeah.. Meijer.. every once in awhile they blow my socks off (or on) with great deals. That great half off cleaners sale or when they have the Hanes deals where you buy 3 products and get $10 off. I've gotten 3 bags of 6 pairs of socks, so that's 18 pairs of socks for $5.xx!! But this buy 10 get the 11th free gets me every time.

So today I spent the day getting my trusty coupons together trying to make the best of their sales this week. Here is what I came up with.

BUY 10 GET 11TH FREE
1 Kraft BBQ sauce *filler/no coups*
2 Banquet frozen breakfast sausage *fillers/no coups* (my hubbie's fav)
4 Old Orchard frozen juice $1/4 IP coup
5 stove top stuffing used B4G1F coupon (I found this on shelf around t-day)
6 Whiskas cat treats $1/2
8 Green Giant veggies 4 50/2 coups
9 Chef Boyardee 3 35/3 coups (how was that worth it?)
9 Tortino pizza rolls 9 35/1 coups
44 items. got 4 free from the sale

5/$10 Kelloggs Cereal +++ GET FREE MILK
3 boxes frosted mini wheats
2 boxes apple jacks
$1 IP Kelloggs frosted mini wheat coup and 2 $1.50/2 Kelloggs cereal manus
MILK FREEBIE

10/$4 Lite n fit yogart used $1/10 manu

1 Trident gum 99 cents used 75 cent manu

1 Electrosol dishwasher tabs $3 used EXPIRED $2.50 manu 50 cents
YES MEIJER TAKES EXPRIREDS!!!

$5/$60 CAT from my last trip
my total $35.43 with tax

The Meijer receipt at the top says:
TOTAL MEIJER PROMOTIONS $11.00
TOTAL NON COUPON SAVINGS $32.41
TOTAL COUPON SAVINGS $19.80
SAVINGS TOTAL $63.21

so I roughly saved 74%!!! amazing!
**sorry no pics, hubbie was ready when I got home to put everything away**

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

What a great trip! I'm waiting for a sale that will blow me away here in the Kansas City area. There should be one coming soon, I'm hoping. :)

Lacy said...

Hey I love your blog....

Great Meijer Trip!!!!!!!

I'm the admin at www.WeUseCoupons.com and was wondering if your interested in a link exchange??

I have a blog wall on our site with useful coupon blogs.... here is the url:

http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

My husband also makes blog buttons for FREE!!! I didn't see one off hand, but if you don't have one, he will make one for you. If your interested in exchanging let me know!!!

Lacy
Admin @ weusecoupons.com