Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FREE Kashi granola bars at TARGET

I got this idea from another site, don't remember which but then tried it this morning and it worked fabulous. Sorry I'm at work so I can't find the link but there is an IP out there. Just wanted to get this idea out there.

Sale 2/$5 or $2.50
use $2 IP
or $2 manus that were sent out I think through Bzzagent and others
$1 Target coupon (you can print at the store or on their site)

FREE PLUS OVERAGE or if your store just enters them down.

I got 10 boxes for 33 cents. We have to pay tax here in Illinois.

sorry no pics either.

Also, fish crackers are on sale for $1.66. Grab the $1 Target coupon and get them for 66 cents!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hmm, if you find the link please post cause I can't find this anywhere. I'm heading to Tarjay later this week.

Carrie said...

OK, now I see -- it's the $2/1 CEREAL bars coupon. I've already printed my max on those, I'll check the hubs' computer.